Speak at InfluxDays
Would you like to share your knowledge with the best and brightest in the industry? We are looking for great speakers!
Topics we feel would be a great fit are:
- Using InfluxDB and sharing your lessons learned, the architecture you deployed, and the results you achieved
- Building IoT applications and deriving insight from IoT data
- Extending the InfluxData platform with machine learning, anomaly detection, rules engines and other user-defined functions (UDFs)
- Providing practical advice and guidance on top visualizations (in Grafana or other visualization engines) that are providing better observability
- Monitoring the full stack – real examples and design patterns on how to monitor application, infrastructure, and business process data
- Running InfluxData across interesting deployment topologies – multi-datacenter, availability zones, or thin clients and gateways
- Using InfluxDB with your Kubernetes & Prometheus deployments
- Writing a Telegraf plugin
Submit Your Talk
For questions or additional information, please contact Melissa Park.