Call for Papers is now open!
We are looking for great speakers for InfluxDays New York 2019.
If you would like to be a speaker at InfluxDays NYC 2019, please submit your speaker application by December 14, 2018.
Some topics we feel would be a great fit are the following:
- Building applications with anomaly detection/machine learning on time-series data
- Building applications that monitor and control sensors
- InfluxData design patterns
- Streaming analytics in the real world
- Using visualization libraries to depict and act on data
- Push vs. Pull design patterns on metric and event processing
- Using InfluxData in Production
- Using Prometheus in Kubernetes
- Writing a Telegraf plugin
Convene Old Slip, NYC
32 Old Slip, New York, NY 10005
DATE & TIME
March 13 - 14, 2019
Guest? Potential Sponsor? Questions? Get in touch.